Commercial Roof Design & Installation
New Jersey’s Premier Commercial Roofing Professionals
Whether your building is new or old, high-pitched or flat, large or small, our commercial roofing installation and maintenance team at Pfister Roofing has the experience to cover your building.
Our team have a proven track record of installing high profile, safety-sensitive commercial roofing projects for over 30 years. We have earned the respect of local businesses as well as the industry at large as premier industrial roofing contractors and commercial roofing contractors. We follow strict OSHA guidelines and have a process in place to provide Site Specific Safety Programs. Our expertise is re-roofing occupied buildings without causing inconvenience to our clients’ daily operations. We provide a Safety Resume, Certificate of Insurance and other important information to each and every one of our clients during a Pre-Job Meeting prior to job start.
Our commercial roofing professionals offer our clients a full system warranty which includes labor, materials and workmanship from both the material manufacturer and Pfister Roofing. Our clients only need to make one phone call to Pfister for all their commercial and industrial roofing needs. Our New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut roofing divisions will also provide the financial backing and strength of the material manufacturer to protect our client’s long term investment.
Our Commercial Roofing Materials
From slate roof installation to copper roof installation, our roofing employees here at Pfister Roofing work with a wide range of materials to handle commercial roofing jobs all kinds across New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Types of roofing materials we offer include:
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Installation Contractor:
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
The Pfister Commercial Roof Installation Difference
Whether you are looking to begin an all-new commercial roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your business inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your next commercial roofing project.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 32 years
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Chemical Plants, Food Processing, High Rises and other sensitive work environments
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans available
- All estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluation
- Members of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
Our Commercial Projects
Commercial Roofing Design & Installation
No matter what type of commercial or industrial roofing project, Pfister can get the job done.