CHURCH ROOF INSTALLATION & REPAIR
CHURCH ROOFS | TEMPLE ROOFS | HISTORIC ROOFS
WE WORK WITH ALL RELIGOUS BUILDING ROOF TYPES
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AND SERVICE
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
CHURCH ROOF INSTALLATION, REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Pfister Roofing Provides Roof Installation, Repair & Maintenance To All Religious Building Roof Types Of Any Shape And Size Across NJ & NY
Our company has worked with numerous church, temple and other religious building managers to help with all of their roofing needs for the last 37 years. We have been recognized for out outstanding craftsmanship in roof construction and historic roof preservation across NY, NJ PA & CT. Our expert roofing contractors can provide:
- Free Drone Inspections
- Church Roof Installation
- Religious Building Roof Repair & Service
- Free Estimates
- Project Consulting
Church Roof Facts
Most church roofs are buildings that border on being named a historical or building. Church buildings are usually 35 years and older. They consist of slate and tile roof construction and in some instances metal roofing systems, like lead coated copper, copper itself, stainless steel, zinc and other materials. Also most recently newly built buildings have used products like shingles. Many church roofs or temple roofs also incorporate flat roofs which are used for their educational purposes like schools and office building. All the flat roofs restoration should be looked up on the flat roof section of our website as this portion pertains only to the pitched portion of churches.
Many of the pitched roofs that are manufactured using the above-mentioned materials require a higher skill level in order to conduct roof repairs and evaluations. Most of which are influenced by height and various pitches of church roofs and steeples.
The above-mentioned roofs need to be first evaluated in terms of material usage and the type of leaks that have been reported. Material usage is probably the most important part of the recommended repairs. At Pfister a qualified trained eye will find and supply the necessary equipment in order to reach the various heights found on different churches which can range in many ways from 30’ to 70’ in height.
Once the height has been determined and sufficient safety equipment has been applied an evaluation can begin. At Pfister we will provide a pictorial event which will highlight specifically what damage and/or aging has occurred that has been prompting the leaks.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR CHURCH ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof repair. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
Why Choose Pfister For Your Religious Building Roofing Needs?
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your religious building inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your church roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Historic Roofing Certification
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.