Commercial Roof Drone Inspections
Give Your Roof A Health Check Today And Save Money For Tomorrow!
Roof Drone Inspection Services
Pfister Roofing Provides the Latest In Drone Infrared Imaging Technology
Pfister Roofings newly created drone inspection division utilizes high-tech drone technology to perform in-depth roof inspections for new and existing customers. This technology allows us to collect information from your roof to identify potential hazards that may affect the integrity of the roof membrane and rooftop equipment that may include:
- HVAC Systems
- Electric Motors
- Panel Doors & Skylights
- Drainage & Ventilation Systems
Making a small investment in roof maintenance today with a drone roof inspection can lead to reduced costs and can prevent larger issues in the future. Call our team today to set up your drone inspection at 1 (800) 367-2207.
Call Today To Learn More!
1 (800) 367-2207
New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved Including Restoration of Historical Sites.
Stop Leaks Before They Ever Start!
Identify potential hazards that may compromise your roof with our innovative drone technology, we can assess the risk that rain water could cause to create leaks and electrical shorts in motors and equipment.
State-Of-The-Art Infrared Imaging!
Our infrared drone technology allows us to look inside the roof assembly to find out if the roofs insulation is wet. This helps determine the roof removal cost before re-roofing.
Protect Your Roofing Investment!
Utilizing our Drone Eye In The Sky Technology allows us to view potential hazards that may jeopardize the integrity of your roof equipment, motors and so forth.
Preventative Roof Maintenance!
Our Preventative Maintenance Contract will bring our drone technology & capabilities to your desk. You can avoid any compromises to your roofs equipment immediately!
Eye In The Sky Drone Program
If you would like to engage our drone services to inspect your property roof, please follow these simple steps:
- Provide us with the name and location of the building, contact name, address, email and phone number of people in charge
- Inform your superintendent that we are droning your building
- Inform us of any special areas of the roof which may need attention
- If you have more than one building in the same location, please provide building location, name, email and cell number of contact person.
- The first drone survey is on us – FREE. Therefore, let’s get going!
All Our Our Drone Operators Are Licensed & Insured
Call Us Day Or Night. 1.800.367.2207
Our staff is always there when you need them!
The cost for re-roofing is dramatically influenced by whether or not the roof and/or the insulation is wet and needs to be removed before re-roofing.
Infrared technology looks inside the roof assembly to find out if the roof and insulation are wet. This allows us to determine the amount of removal necessary, which greatly affects the overall price by as much as 30-40% up or down.
Pfister owns the drone and cameras to survey the roofs surface with ease and speed. We offer this free service to our customers and will rebate the cost of the scan if we are awarded the job by any new customers.
- At Pfister we offer FREE surveys, roof evaluations and estimates.
- FREE Preventative Maintenance Programs on new roofs for 2 years.
- Photo documentation leak, call before and after work is completed, and 24-hour/7 day a week stand by service.
- Hold subcontractors and tenants responsible for leaving or having caused any leaks.
DRONE ROOF INSPECTION VIDEOS
Here are a few examples of drone roofing videos from various buildings. We truly get a bird’s eye view of your roof without having to place any feet on the ground to give you a in-depth look at your roofs condition.
Pfister Roofing Inc.
80 East 5th Street
Paterson, NJ 07524
Phone: 973.569.9330 | Fax: 973.569.9333
Hours: Monday – Friday 8AM -4:30PM
For emergency service call: 1.800.367.2207
Get An EstimateNeed to discuss a project? Let one of our commercial roofing specialist get in touch with you and help answer your questions today.