EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR
COMMERCIAL ROOFS | INDUSTRIAL ROOFS | SLATE ROOFS
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
STORM AND WEATHER ROOF DAMAGE REPAIR
ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AND SERVICE
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
Emergency Roof Repair
When leaks are not repaired and water infiltration is ignored, pooling and slow draining water damages insulation, roofing materials and/or decking. Stopping leaks promptly has a number of significant benefits for you as a business owner, including:
- Minimizing the inconvenience of your commercial roof repairs by addressing issues while they are still relatively small.
- Avoiding long-term water damage and loss of property.
- Preventing common health concerns such as the formation of mold and mildew.
- Maximizing repair savings by working with professional roofing contractors in NJ, who specialize in emergency roof repair.
As dedicated roofing contractors based in Paterson, our emergency service crews are available to perform immediate commercial roof repairs in an attempt to resolve your leak and minimize interior building damage. Pfister Roofing will forward a return phone call immediately for an Emergency Response.
Please note: Evenings, weekends, and holidays may take longer for first-time customers.
Call us at 1 (800) 367 2207 for all your emergency roof repair needs.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
Why Choose Pfister For Your Roofing Needs?
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new metal roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your building inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your metal roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Historic Roofing Certification
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
Pfister Roofing installed a 210,000 sq. ft. roof on Dia Beacon located in New York's Hudson Valley approximately 20 years ago. The roof membrane has held up
very well over the years and has been leak-free.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207