INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL ROOF REPAIR
COMMERCIAL ROOF REPAIR | FLAT ROOF REPAIR | SLATE ROOF REPAIR | EPDM, PVC & TPO ROOF REPAIR | METAL ROOF REPAIR | RUBBER ROOF & ASPHALT ROOF REPAIR | HIGH RISE ROOF REPAIR & MORE
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AND SERVICE
Call Us Today And Recieve Up To $300 Off Your Commercial Roof Repair!
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ROOF REPAIR
Whether your building is new or old, high-pitched or flat, large or small, our commercial roofing repair experts have both the skill and tools to fix any damage to your building roof.
At Pfister Roofing, our experienced commercial roofing team has developed a comprehensive commercial roof maintenance program to address roofing problems and deficiencies across a wide range of commercial and slate roofs. Commercial roof damage can be extremely costly if not addressed right away, at Pfister Roofing, we can quickly and accurately assess building roof damage and repair needs before they become a major issue.
Through the use of infrared drone technology, we can provide a free commercial roofing inspection and commercial roof repair cost quote before we step foot on to your roof. This drone inspection is able to provide information on a number of roofing issues that can include:
- Commercial Roof Leaks & Water Damage
- Roofing Cracks, Splits & Seperations
- Commercial Roof Equipment Damage (Motors, HVAC, Ventilators, etc.)
- Roof Damage From Storms & Snow
Bottom line, no matter what the roofing issue, Pfister can get it fixed!
To learn more about our commercial roof repair, maintenance, and inspection services, contact our team at (973) 569-9330 today and request our repair and inspection manual. We are based in Paterson, NJ and service the New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania tri-state area.
COVID-19 & Down Market Concerns
We are working with both new & existing clients during this difficult time to provide the best possible pricing. We encourage you to ask our team about what discounts are available on both new roof construction and roof repairs.
It is important to remember that in this market, with historically low-interest rates and material costs, commercial roof repairs and construction have never been cheaper.
Our Team is standing by to help you. Call us to learn more at 1 (800) 367-2207.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
COMMERCIAL ROOFING MATERIALS WE REPAIR
Pfister commercial roofing company works with every type of commercial and industrial roofing material We are certified by all top manufacturers to install and repair. These projects include:
Single Ply (PVC, EPDM, TPO)
Modified Bitumen & Asphalt
Built-Up & Steep Slope
Commercial Slate & Tile
Solar & Solar Integrated
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ROOFING JOB TYPES
Our commercial & industrial roofing company has over 35 years of roofing repair & maintenance experience in every type of commercial building. These projects include:
Manufacturing Plant Roofing
Pharmaceutical Facility Roofing
High Rise Roofing
Food Processing & Chemical Plant Roofing
Hospital & Medical Facility Roofing
Mall & Shopping Center Roofing
The images below illustrate some common problems with roofing structure/materials that we routinely address.
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof repair. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
The Pfister Commercial Roof Repair Difference
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new commercial roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your business inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your commercial roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Chemical Plants, Food Processing, High Rises and other sensitive work environments
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
Pfister Roofing installed a 210,000 sq. ft. roof on Dia Beacon located in New York's Hudson Valley approximately 20 years ago. The roof membrane has held up
very well over the years and has been leak-free.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207