ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
EPDM, PVC & TPO ROOFS | METAL ROOFS | MODIFIED BITUMEN ROOFS | RUBBER & ASPHALT ROOFS |
HIGH RISE ROOFS | SLATE ROOFS & MORE
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
ROOF REPAIR AND SERVICE
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
Commercial Roof Maintenance Programs and Repair Services in New Jersey and New York
At Pfister Roofing, our experienced commercial roofing team has developed a comprehensive commercial roof maintenance program to address roofing problems and deficiencies across a wide range of commercial structures in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. Below, we’ve outlined the details of our program and included images to help you better understand the commercial roof repair process. To learn more about our commercial roof repair, maintenance, and inspection services, contact our team at (973) 569-9330 today and request our repair and inspection manual.
The images below illustrate some common problems with roofing structure/materials that we routinely address.
Our Commercial Roof Maintenance & Repair Process
Regardless of whether your roof is made by us, our commercial roofing professionals here at Pfister Roofing want you to have the best roof possible at all times. To identify any problems, our commercial roofing team will prepare a detailed inspection report at no charge to you. To create your report, your roofing specialist may document problem areas on your roof using infrared scans to reveal moisture penetration , as well as scaled drawings. This report may also offer alternate roofing plans designed to save money, save energy, or solve an inherent design problem. If you have asbestos insulation, Pfister Roofing will remove the asbestos building materials in accordance with state guidelines.
Pfister Roofing’s Preventive Maintenance Inspection
Our commercial roofing company uses a 13-point inspection process for our commercial roofing inspections. Any needed repairs will be executed within the allotted predetermined budget price. Thereafter, the routine inspection report will be less costly and is designed to correct any small problems that may arise. This Preventive Maintenance Program is designed to lengthen the life expectancy of the roof. It is not a warranty extension, however. All manufacturer/roofing contractor warranties still apply. All clients who sign up for the Preventive Maintenance Program will receive preferential treatment in case of any emergency. Click here to view our Preventative Maintenance Inspection Checklist.
Pfister Roofing’s Preventive Maintenance
To ensure their warranties, most roofing manufacturers/contractors require a documented maintenance program after installation of a new roof. Unfortunately, water damage caused by a leaking roof may not be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty if you do not follow the recommended maintenance procedures and alert the manufacturer in the time frame specified on your warranty. For this reason and many others, Maintenance is important for all commercial roofs, both new and existing. Let the Pfister Roofing team develop an inspection and commercial roof maintenance plan to prevent damage from rain, wind, leaves, ice, snow, temperature swings, tenants, contractor work areas, traffic, and debris. Click here to view our Preventive Maintenance Report Form.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR FLAT ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof repair. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
Why Choose Pfister For Your Roofing Needs?
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new commercial roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your business inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your commercial roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Chemical Plants, Food Processing, High Rises and other sensitive work environments
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207