INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL ROOF DESIGN & INSTALLATION
MANUFACTURING PLANT ROOFS | PHARMACEUTICAL & HOSPITAL ROOFS | INDUSTRIAL BUILDING ROOFS
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
LICENSED, BONDED & INSURED UP TO $5 MILLION
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ROOF DESIGN AND INSTALLATION EXPERTS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Whether your building is new or old, high-pitched or flat, large or small, our commercial roofing installation and maintenance team at Pfister Roofing has the experience to cover your building.
Our team have a proven track record of installing high profile, safety-sensitive commercial roofing projects for over 35 years. We have earned the respect of local businesses as well as the industry at large as premier industrial roofing contractors and commercial roofing contractors. We follow strict OSHA guidelines and have a process in place to provide Site Specific Safety Programs. Our expertise is re-roofing occupied buildings without causing inconvenience to our clients’ daily operations. We provide a Safety Resume, Certificate of Insurance and other important information to each and every one of our clients during a Pre-Job Meeting prior to job start.
COVID-19 & Down Market Concerns
We are working with both new & existing clients during this difficult time to provide the best possible pricing. We encourage you to ask our team about what discounts are available on both new roof construction and roof repairs.
It is important to remember that in this market, with historically low-interest rates and material costs, commercial roof repairs and construction have never been cheaper.
Our Team is standing by to help you. Call us to learn more at 1 (800) 367-2207.
Pfister Roofing Warranty Protection
Our commercial roofing professionals offer our clients a full system warranty which includes labor, materials, and workmanship from both the material manufacturer and Pfister Roofing. Our clients only need to make one phone call to Pfister for all their commercial and industrial roofing needs. Our New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut roofing divisions will also provide the financial backing and strength of the material manufacturer to protect our client’s long-term investment.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ROOFING MATERIALS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with every type of commercial and industrial roofing material We are certified by all top manufacturers to install and repair. These projects include:
Single Ply (PVC, EPDM, TPO)
Modified Bitumen & Asphalt
Built-Up & Steep Slope
Commercial Slate & Tile
Solar & Solar Integrated
COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ROOFING JOB TYPES
Our commercial & industrial roofing company has over 35 years of roofing design, installation & maintenance experience in every type of commercial building. These projects include:
Manufacturing Plant Roofing
Pharmaceutical Facility Roofing
High Rise Roofing
Food Processing & Chemical Plant Roofing
Hospital & Medical Facility Roofing
Mall & Shopping Center Roofing
Educational Facility Roofing
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof design and installation. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
The Pfister Commercial Roof Installation Difference
Whether you are looking to begin an all-new commercial roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your business inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing (Located in Paterson, NJ) are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your next commercial roofing project.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Chemical Plants, Food Processing, High Rises and other sensitive work environments
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans available
- All estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluation
- Members of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Installation Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
Pfister Roofing installed a 210,000 sq. ft. roof on Dia Beacon located in New York's Hudson Valley approximately 20 years ago. The roof membrane has held up
very well over the years and has been leak-free.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207