HIGH RISE ROOF INSTALLATION & REPAIR
EPDM, PVC & TPO ROOFS | METAL ROOFS | MODIFIED BITUMEN ROOFS | RUBBER & ASPHALT ROOFS
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AND SERVICE
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
HIGH RISE ROOF INSTALLATION, REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Pfister Roofing is a nationally recognized local roofing contractor based out of Paterson, New Jersey serving the tri-state area for over 30 years. Pfister roofing has an extensive portfolio of completed high rise projects. We specialize in high rise roofing projects and can provide:
- High rise roof Installation
- High rise roof repair & service
- Free estimates
- Project Consulting
Pfister Roofing is monitored and follows a strict material manufacturer specification which ensures that your high rise roof installation or high rise roof repair is properly completed, which protects you from any short cuts or improper roofing practices. Upon completion of your high rise roof maintenace project, the material manufacturer assigns a representative to inspect our roof to ensure the materials were properly installed according to their specifications. Once approved, you are issued a material manufacturers’ warranty. The material manufacturers’ representative also rates our workmanship. In order to maintain our elite contractor status, we need to meet a high level of performance. Elite status is earned by continuously performing on a high level day and out. This process protects our clients from any questionable roofing practices.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR HIGH RISE ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister commercial roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof repair. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
Why Choose Pfister For Your High Rise Roofing Needs?
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new commercial high rise roof installation project or would simply like the high rise roof on your business inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your commercial roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Chemical Plants, Food Processing, High Rises and other sensitive work environments
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
Pfister Roofing installed a 210,000 sq. ft. roof on Dia Beacon located in New York's Hudson Valley approximately 20 years ago. The roof membrane has held up
very well over the years and has been leak-free.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207