SLATE & TILE ROOFING INSTALLATION & REPAIR
RESIDENTIAL SLATE ROOFS | TILE ROOFS | HISTORIC ROOFS
WE WORK WITH HISTORIC ROOFS, & ALL REALTED ACCESSORIES SUCH AS DRAINS AND LEADERS
FREE DRONE INSPECTION & QUOTE
OVER 35 YEARS OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING EXPERIENCE
ROOF MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS AND SERVICE
FREE ROOF INSPECTION & QUOTE
SLATE ROOFING COMPANY SERVING NJ, NY & PA FOR 37 YEARS
SLATE & TILE ROOFING INSTALLATION & REPAIR
Since 1889, Pfister Roofing has offered the highest quality workmanship and unmatched level of expertise in specialty slate roofing.
Retain the historic beauty and strength of your slate roof by carefully selecting craftsmen to repair your roof with the same skill and techniques originally designed and keep your roof alive for hundreds of years. Pfister never uses tar or other poor substitutes for repairs as they are unsightly and ineffective against leak prevention while damaging to the slates. We offer the following roofing services:
- Residential & Commercial Slate/Tile Roof Design & Installation
- Residential & Commercial Slate/Tile Roof Repair
- Residential & Commercial Slate/Tile Historic Roof Repair
Pfister is a member of the National Slate Association.
We primarily serve the greater tri-state area. We have completed many slate and tile roof restorations of historic properties.
Although we have completed many larger high profile projects, the majority of our work is smaller slate and tile roof repairs and restorations of residential properties.
NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR CHURCH ROOFING NEEDS?
OUR TEAM IS READY TO HELP!
PFISTER ROOFING WORKS WITH ALL THE TOP MANUFACTURERS
Pfister slate roofing company works with most commercial roofing manufacturers and materials. In most cases, Pfister Roofing holds an Elite or Masters status for our level of expertise in commercial roof repair. No matter what the project, Pfister will get the job done right, the first time!
Why Choose Pfister For Your Slate Roofing Needs?
- Whether you are looking to begin an all-new slate or tile roof installation project or would simply like the roof on your residence or building inspected, our roofing contractors at Pfister Roofing are an excellent choice for the job. Below are several reasons why you should consider us for your slate roofing repair needs.
- Specialists in the retrofitting of existing buildings for more than 35 years
- Historic Roofing Certification
- Listed with the State of New Jersey Department of the Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction and The New Jersey Schools Development Authority. We are also listed with the New Jersey Department of Building & Construction Approved
Licenses # 13VH01376600 Contractor Certification # 0082830 Including Restoration of Historical Sites
- Fully insured and bonded to 5 million. We offer consultation design build and project management
- Infrared Moisture Scans availableAll estimates and proposals include picture documentation complete with a detailed scope of work and roof evaluationMembers of the National Roofing Contractors Association, North East Roofing Contractors Association, International Safety Network (ISN)
8 Steps To Take Before Choosing A Commercial Roof Repair Contractor
- Find roofing contractors that are associated with the NRCA (National Roofing Contractors Association)
- Seek out contractors that have been in business 20 years or more. Visit their offices and yards to determine who they are
- Get references of completed jobs that are at least the same size as the one in question to be restored or replaced
- Call and ask questions of the owner and ask how satisfied he was with the contractor
- Get at least 2 quotations and examine them thoroughly. Ask questions regarding the differences in those quotes
- View their insurance certificate. Insist on a $2 million dollar liability coverage and be sure the coverage is current. One call to the insurance company can save you a great deal of problems and money
- Call the materials manufacturer stated in their proposal and ask if they have agreed to the roofing spec developed by your contractor. Ask if they are licenced with the manufacturer and find out what the manufacturer thinks of the roofing contractor
- Ask the workman’s comp modification rate, which should have a rating of 1 or less. This will help you understand how safely the contractor is working. If the rate is way above 1, it means an unsafe contractor and you would not want them working on your roof
If you follow all of the above and get answers to your necessary questions, you should be able to define in the end what you are looking for. If you have any questions about the commercial roofing process, please feel free to contact Pfister Roofing at 800-367-2207. We will be more than happy to help you.
Your company did an outstanding job for our community at Bellaire and we are most appreciative. It was a pleasure to work with you and your professional approach to our unique project played a huge part in the successful result.
The Okonite Company has worked with Pfister Roofing for several years. The workmanship and service have always been excellent. We look forward to working with Pfister Roofing as the need arises.
I have worked with Dieter & his company Pfister Roofing. I find him & his men extremely helpful in the roofing field and I was very satisfied with their work. Pfister Roofing pays close attention to details and is an organization I would highly recommend.
Commercial Roofing Specialists
Serving NJ, NY & PA Since 1982 Call Us Today: 1.800.367.2207